As interiorstylist I love the use of soft blue colors & white tones in combination with wood. It looks very fresh and bright. Below you will find some inspiring pictures for a fresh and bright interior. Be Inspired ....... Earlier I wrote more blogs about Colors, SEE HERE
About Me
- ByElisabethNL
- Welcome! Thank you for visiting my weblog. I am Irene, Elisabeth Pouw, a Dutch blogger. As blogger I am connecting my readers with beauty, style, quality and craftsmanship in various subjects like interiordesign, architecture, haute couture, photography, art etc. I created this blog to share my passion for decorating as well as the many other things which inspire me. From time to time I am also highlighting certain interior designers, decorators, architects, stylists, photographers etc. I hope you enjoy your visit. Feel free to give a comment on my blogs. I will react back as soon as possible. Best regards, Irene Pouw from Holland.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)




Hoi Irene,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWat beeldig je zou toch een huis aan het strand hebben met dit interieur <3
Liefs Debbie
Hoi Debbie,
VerwijderenJa, dat zou toch geweldig zijn om een strandhuis te hebben in de kleuren wit en zacht blauw. Zie het al helemaal voor me. Irene