About Me

Mijn foto
Welcome! Thank you for visiting my weblog. I am Irene, Elisabeth Pouw, a Dutch blogger. As blogger I am connecting my readers with beauty, style, quality and craftsmanship in various subjects like interiordesign, architecture, haute couture, photography, art etc. I created this blog to share my passion for decorating as well as the many other things which inspire me. From time to time I am also highlighting certain interior designers, decorators, architects, stylists, photographers etc. I hope you enjoy your visit. Feel free to give a comment on my blogs. I will react back as soon as possible. Best regards, Irene Pouw from Holland.

09 september 2026

Runway: Chanel F/W 2026-27, seen at Paris Fashion Week


Discover the Chanel F/W 2026-27 RTW collection by Matthieu Blazy presented during Paris Fashion Week 2026. The F/W 2026 collection is Blazy's second RTW collection for the fashion house - a significant moment, as it showcases how Blazy is settling into Chanel and where his vision will take it in the future. "I wish to create a canvas for women to be unapologetically who they are and who they want to be,” Blazy shared in the show notes ...... I also added the Chanel video with the complete collection (16,5 min.), see below. Be Inspired ........

The Blazy Tweed Skirt Suit
Blazy revisited some of the house codes on the runway and specifically doubled down on the Chanel skirt suit. "The suit serves as the central canvas, ready to reflect whoever wears it. Boldly reimagined, it encompasses ribbed knits to classic tweeds and intricate fabrics woven with artificial fibres, lurex and silicone alongside natural gauze," the show notes shared. 
Drop Waists
A running theme on the runway: drop waists. Executed in everything from ankle-length dresses to low-slung miniskirts, the dropped-waist silhouette taps into the 1920s silhouettes that were popular in the early days of the Chanel house (low-rise skirt-trend).



Ornamental Dresses
A signature on Blazy's Chanel runway? Ornamental pieces that are instilled with a sense of joy. On the F/W 2026 runway, this resulted in embellished dresses in shades of celadon, bubblegum pink and sherbet.


Thank you for reading this blogpost.
Sources: CHANELWho, What, Wear and Grazia
Photos: courtesy of Chanel

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten