About Me

Mijn foto
Welcome! Thank you for visiting my weblog. I am Irene, Elisabeth Pouw, a Dutch blogger. As blogger I am connecting my readers with beauty, style, quality and craftsmanship in various subjects like interiordesign, architecture, haute couture, photography, art etc. I created this blog to share my passion for decorating as well as the many other things which inspire me. From time to time I am also highlighting certain interior designers, decorators, architects, stylists, photographers etc. I hope you enjoy your visit. Feel free to give a comment on my blogs. I will react back as soon as possible. Best regards, Irene Pouw from Holland.

04 oktober 2026

Quote: The Rare Person Theory ........

While surfing on internet I came across this beautiful quote about The Rare Person Theory. I recently met such person. What a joy to connect with. :-) Be Inspired ........

Thank you for reading this blogpost.
Ph. found via Facebook. Source Unknown. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten