About Me

Mijn foto
Welcome! Thank you for visiting my weblog. I am Irene, Elisabeth Pouw, a Dutch blogger. As blogger I am connecting my readers with beauty, style, quality and craftsmanship in various subjects like interiordesign, architecture, haute couture, photography, art etc. I created this blog to share my passion for decorating as well as the many other things which inspire me. From time to time I am also highlighting certain interior designers, decorators, architects, stylists, photographers etc. I hope you enjoy your visit. Feel free to give a comment on my blogs. I will react back as soon as possible. Best regards, Irene Pouw from Holland.

02 oktober 2026

Fashion designer Antonio Riva Milano unveils his S/S 2026 Ceremony Collection


There is a moment when light rests on water and everything feels suspended. Reflections tremble, colours dissolve and the surface comes alive with shifting perception. From this atmosphere emerges Ninfee, the Spring/Summer 2026 ceremony collection by Antonio Riva Milano. Be Inspired ......... I wrote more blogs about elegant 'Fashion', SEE HERE

Antonio Riva - The Creative Director
With the brilliance of a true visionary, Antonio Riva ranges deftly between tradition and innovation, confirming himself as one of the most prestigious couturiers of international bridal fashion. Each of his gowns is designed to go beyond time, from the very first embroidery. Each delicate thread tells a story, a precious memory of one's special day. Antonio Riva turns into reality the dream of every woman who wishes to live a fairytale moment, representing her style and personality in a unique way.

Thank you for reading this blogpost.
Source: ANTONIO RIVA
Photos: courtesy of Antonio Riva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten