
Take a look at this colorful and stylish menswear collection from Etro for their season Spring/Summer 2027. Such beautiful and elegant combinations ....... Earlier I wrote more blogs about Menswear, SEE HERE Be Inspired ......







Thank you for reading this blogpost.
Sources: ETRO and Tom and Lorenzo
Photos: courtesy of Etro.
About Me
- ByElisabethNL
- Welcome! Thank you for visiting my weblog. I am Irene, Elisabeth Pouw, a Dutch blogger. As blogger I am connecting my readers with beauty, style, quality and craftsmanship in various subjects like interiordesign, architecture, haute couture, photography, art etc. I created this blog to share my passion for decorating as well as the many other things which inspire me. From time to time I am also highlighting certain interior designers, decorators, architects, stylists, photographers etc. I hope you enjoy your visit. Feel free to give a comment on my blogs. I will react back as soon as possible. Best regards, Irene Pouw from Holland.
30 september 2026
MFW: Etro S/S 2027 Menswear, Part 1
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten